Friday, October 9, 2009

Hatin on Boob Jigglin

Why do guys like to boob jiggle? I know they don't contain a pair of their own, but do they actually think girls like it? I have not experienced this first hand, but I have seen many movies and many guys in public that resort to boob jigglin. How would they feel if girls started ball jigglin??? There are so many ways to ball jiggle, see below:

1. You can bat them back and forth like a pendulum.

2. You can bat them up like a paddle ball (see picture above. Paddle being hand, ball being...well...)

3. You can tickle them like an arm pit.

4. You can juggle them up and down, while making the sound effect "dink, dink, dink, dink".

5. You can bat them in circles like throwing a pizza pie.

Now you tell me boys....does that sound like fun? But it should be ok because us girls don't have a pair of our own!!!

Today's LIFETIME Lesson: Stop the boob jigglin now! Women, if you come across this sort of human, please retaliate immediately.

12 comments:

  1. OK, I'm going to assume that when you refer to boob jiggling, you mean when men do it to other women's boobs. Initially I thought you meant their own. I was trying to imagine how on earth and why do they enjoy jiggling their own boobs???

    Also? Welcome to the dark side known as blogging. I hope you enjoy your stay, but you should probably keep your arms and hands inside the ride at all times, for safety's sake.

    Also? I like your blog. :)

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Great suggestions, thanks. I especially like #4. Dink..dink..dink..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, and yes I mean when a guy jiggles the woman's boob...hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recommendations! We should definitely demand equal time from boob jigglers! And you're definitely going to be a "must read" from now on! Lovely to make your acquaintance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I'm still laughing! Thanks for stopping by today. Everyone loves a commentor. Welcome aboard, I hope you like the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.
    I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think boob jiggin should be answered with ball tazering. I don't know what the fascination is and yes, I have met a jiggler or two and they need to be stopped. Make sure your tazer is charged on your next date.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to hate your hatin'. I wouldn't want to live in a world without boob jiggling, motorboating, and other boob-related activities. Also, as long as it was batting and not smacking or punching, most guys would totally encourage your list of deterrents.

    Keep on keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How on earth????

    I've graduated from jigglin, and am one of the grad students of floppin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, no kidding! It's like they can't resist giving them a little tap-tap from underneath. I vote for batting at the balls like a cat playing with a toy. A couple soft swipes and then *POW!* a killer hit with some claw-age.

    ReplyDelete