Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hatin on MC

I am totally Hatin on MC (aka Mariah Carey). First of all, isn't the beyotch 70? I swear I used to listen to her when I was in the womb. I hate the way she walks around like she is this huge super star. This Heifer hasn't had a good album since her #1's album which was released in 1998. That brings me to another point....since she can't release any good new music, she has released over 5 greatest hits albums which all include her old songs. In order to fool people she switches up the titles from "Greatest Hits" to things like "Ballads", "Remixes", and "#1's". Give it a rest granny; you are washed up like Madonna in a rain storm. I don't even know why radio stations are still playin her music, I always switch to CD's when it comes on. She even married that Wack Ass actor named Nick Cannon. Girl you robbed the freakin cradle on that one and all you got was a gig on America's Got Talent, which you lip synched by the way. Her new album did so horrible that she is re-releasing it. Give it a rest; no one is goin to buy it the second time around. All the people who bought it the first time are tone deaf.

Lesson Of the Day: If you wanna check out some good music, new and old, check out http://lyricallylovelylife.blogspot.com This blog is dope. It has awesome pictures that correspond with song lyrics. Then this pimp even added the music file underneath so you could hear the full song...GENIUS!

15 comments:

  1. So you just don't like Mariah Carey huh? Bwahahahahaha. I'm not a fan either.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link above did not work. And MC? She's on the short bus to crazytown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmfao! i use to LOVE mariah carey.

    last 10 years?...ummm not so much. and what the fuck is up with her obsessed song? and why do the tweens/young 20's find her simply irresistable? i think i heard about 6 different volumes of shake it off & obsessed blaring out of the local high schools last week.

    i miss her hero days. when she was clean cut and awesome.

    thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok ya'll the link works now....thanks for the heads up! I love you readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog.

    Been looking for another good rant blog to go with I already got.

    Will do a little search and destroy, but if everything else is like this, you may have yourself another follower.

    Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm hatin whatever you're hatin. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya. Just keep putting it out there Mariah and we'll keep NOT buying it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I can't stand her!!!

    Love your blog!

    P.S. He's an English Bulldog! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't hate on aging female singers. Hate on old broads that can kick your ass...like me for example.

    Maria lost me the day she got breast implants. They must have affected her lungs...or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    I'm not a fan of MC either. My ears bleed when she hits high notes. And it would be nice to see her dressed once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment.

    I really never have been a fan of MC.Of course I'm in my late 40's,why should I.I just never liked the high pitch and now when she does it,she has to raise her hand up and wiggle her fingers and the weight she has put on.I mean I don't have room to talk,but,if I looked like that on stage,I would totally be embarressed.She walks around like her shit don't stink.And yes,she looked better before the implants.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What? You don't like a singer who can make the word "love" into an 67-syllable, multi-octave thang?

    Yeah. Me neither.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOLOLOLOLOL (wipe tears from eyes) LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete