Monday, October 12, 2009

Hatin on Mon

No, "Mon" is not a misspelling and I am not about to speak Jamaican, "ey dere Mon". Mon is for Monday. I am totally hatin on Mondays. I feel so lazy that I couldn't even spell the whole word in the damn title! It doesn't matter how much R&R I get on the weekends, Mondays are never any easier. I also feel like all the Mo's (a.k.a Morons) come out on Mondays. I think it's their party day in order to make your life hell. Driving to work I got cut off by an infamous MO who then proceeded to drive 20 in a 60. Upon arriving to work I shivered all the way to the coffee shop a block away, cause you know your girl Harlem doesn't drink the shiz at Mc D's. Then I got spoiled by this dude that always discounts me a dollar cause he wasn't at the register....so being the brat that I am, I was peeved I had to pay full price. At work more Mo's continue to ask me stupid questions. For example, when do you serve lunch? WTF, beyotch it is 9am and you be thinkin about lunch??? Did I mention the fact that my stomach is on fire and I've been inhaling Maalox and Bismuth tablets as if I was a heroine addict? Can you OD on Pepto tablets and Maalox? If so, I will most likely pass out at any secfhjdhlkjkjshdgkjh.

Oops, sorry about the gibberish, my head landed on my keyboard and I woke up to drool all over the j-k region. I don't even feel like bloggin this Mon, as I am sure you can tell from this some what lacking post. Oh, and did I mention I was having a bad hair day(see pict)?

Lesson of the Day: Even coffee doesn't help a Mon!

9 comments:

  1. Uh huh, and that's why I'm glad I have Mondays off. Ain't no cure for them Mon blues than going out for a drive and cutting people off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I spent the whole day sitting a Dr. waiting room. My Dad had some tests today...I'm just shy of comatose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...head landed on keyboard...drool... funny!! Thanks for making me laugh on this craptastic day!! And thanks for stopping by my blog! Come visit any time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hatin' on this Mon cause it's sort of a holiday and there's no school, but I don't work so it's not special like it is for people who work & get money every week & so when I tried to go to the cheap movie theater to watch a stupid movie all these people who were thinkin' it was a holiday were in line and makin' me late for my movie. That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harlem, you are too funny! I thought your frizzy cat photo was pretty laugh out loud, but then I about died when I got to your "Hatin' on squirrels" post.

    Thanks for stopping by Don't Be a Slut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ain't nothin' can cure the Monday mornin' blahs! Especially a hospital visit-oy! Good think I bring my own coffee :) Thanks for droppin' by and I'll be back over, anon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I hate Mondays and Tuesday that feel like Mondays, so I hate today...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're site is amazingly funny. i am dying here.

    i'm going to follow you. stalk you. think what you wish. but my day will never be complete without my harlem'shaterade!! [and i swear it's not just because i think the word haterade should be used daily!]

    ReplyDelete