Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hatin On Nerves

Ya'll I hate my damn nerves! I get so nervous about everything, what the hell is wrong with me! Normally when my nerves take over my body I just eat....A LOT...that's my form of exorcism. Well not lately! There are hundreds of damn cocoons all up in my stomach and they are hatchin some huge butterflies. I take Pepto, Maalox, and Alka Seltzer. I can't even eat because I feel so nauseous...and NO I am not pregnant....no man is lucky enough to unlock this chastity belt! Normally when I am nervous I gain 15 pounds as well as a cold sore right on my damn lip, which then causes the "herpes" jokes to come out in full force....ignorant humans. As I still get the cold sore which I blame on my parents since it is a hereditary miss fortune, the only good thing is I can't eat a damn thing so I am wasting away into an emaciated gravesite (a little exaggerated I am sure).

Lesson Of The Day: Find the cause of your anxiety and banish it forever.

7 comments:

  1. What you need to do is a fine a good man to calm your nerves. Unfortunately good men are hard to fine; we are a rare breed....

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugar, maybe you need to just accept what is...relax and breathe...maybe that guy matt is right...maybe grab him he seems to be offering himself up for the taking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're headed for a nervous breakdown. I have the same problem ... worrying about nothing that you can do a darn tootin' thing about ... and having the cocoons hatching them dang butterflies. Whoever said butterflies are beautiful... they never had 'em hatchin' inside ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just take a weekend or longer to get away from everything and relax,give yourself some time for you. Take off and stay in at the beach or somewhere.Hey! M.J. is thinking about going to New Jersey to see his brother for a few days. Just to get away from things here and relax.

    As for the cocoons,if you could mail them I would tell you to send them to my daughter. She has a kiddie pool and it just so happened,that it had been raining and the ditch had tadpoles in it. Well she got the pool and put mud,a couple of twigs,and dug a hole and put it all together.YES! I have a 27 yr.old daughter that loves FROGS.LOL!! I think that would make for a good post.What ya think.HA!HA! GET SOME REST OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Harlem, what's got you so distressed? You need some kind of a break from the madness. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word. Lexapro. It works magic.

    ReplyDelete