Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hatin On Shavin

Let me just tell you that girls have it way worse then guys. As if pregnancy isn't painful enough, we were granted the privilege of shaving! I know Eve ate the apple first, but Adam, like most men, followed her lead and ate it second...so shouldn't the man have some consequences as well?

Women have to shave their legs, arm pits, chin and lip if hair sprouts, as well as wax the eyebrows, and even shave their damn snickerdoodle! Some women even shave their arms and stomachs!!! What The Fig Newton??? Shavin sucks! It takes time and energy. You also can develop a shaving rash which leads to gettin certain regions waxed! HELLOOOOOO, talk about painful! Why does hair grow back so quickly? Little hair crops start growin in two days, then it starts to itch! My future boyfriend better pay me for shavin because it's a full time job!

You know what would make me jazzercised....if the man had to shave more then just his damn face! He doesn't even have to shave that and he's still considered ruggedly handsome. If a woman doesn't shave she's considered gross or dirty. Guys don't even keep up with shaving the small region of their face. They let it grow in and then the woman has to suffer AGAIN. DUDE....when your facial hair sprouts and we kiss you it causes our lips, chin, and nose to become chapped which then flakes like a damn sunburn. If I have to keep it up, surely you can take 5 mins to shave your damn face regularly!

Lesson Of The Day: Move to France where women are au naturel.

14 comments:

  1. lol. thanks for dropping by today...perhaps i will shave tonight...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...Deva ju. My girl said pretty much the same thing this weekend. Love the picture Harlem....cracked me up

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is the funniest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog on Carmi's Thematic post... this was hilarious! I will try to come by and read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaving S.U.C.K.S bigtime. Whoever invented the idea of hairless=pretty is a d*ck. But, I will be a sheep and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing us your beaver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You think you got problems with razor burn? I shave my head once a week. In the summer, it's a bad choice between getting a sunburn on the top of my noggin by not wearing a hat, or getting a rash from the sweat of wearing my hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last winter, I didn't shave my legs from November until April. It was very liberating! And it was John's idea. He said he didn't care if I didn't shave, so I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree. Shaving sucks...but I'd rather shave then be hairy!!! *full body shudder*
    I do have to say this though...we girls shave our hoohaws...and men walk around with a humungous bush surrounding their bits--wtf is up with that? Groom yourself already!!

    Thanks for popping by my akatseyeview.blogspot.com :D I love your blog--you're hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. laughing - snickerdoodle! but it's true -- dang hair.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment *smiling*

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww c'mon! whatcha got agin a li'l whisker burn? ;) lol

    i have a beard, so the only thing a lady can get from that would be... rug rash... if taken too far :O

    but yeah, points well taken...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, man, I just did a post on the cost of razor blades! Some guy even posted that electrolysis is a whole lot more money than razor blades. Men.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I work with some young, French females. The au naturel thing isn't quite so posh over there anymore. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete