Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hatin on Squirrels

OMG ya'll. I was gettin my walkie walk on at the park today; you know just kicken back and enjoyin the polluted air. Next thing I know I was surrounded by mangy lookin rats with big tails...translation...squirrels. Ok, so there were only two, but they were barkin at me. They started staring with their tails held high and makin this god awful noise! Your girl Harlem took off runnin. Last time I ran that fast was when I was chasin the damn pizza delivery man. I saw one near my crib a few hours later and about had a damn heart attack. I've come to the realization that I have squirrel-a-phobia!

Today's Lesson: Do NOT Feed, Look, or Pet the squirrels. They will attack you!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO, Harlem! I'm a bit scared of squirrels myself...city squirrels. Small town and country squirrels don't have quite as much attitude!

    : D

    ReplyDelete