Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hatin on Today

I am totes hatin on today, Wednesday 10/15/2009. Don't get me wrong, the day could be much worse. I am basically just using this as an outlet to vent, so I will hate on me for being a brat. Here is the breakdown of today like you care, cause I wouldn't if I were you honestly.

1. Woke up 10 minutes before leaving for work. I hit the damn snooze button and I always feel for the Braille dots....well, the damn Braille dots are on the sleep button too unfortunately, which turns off your alarm.

2. I had to rush to Mc D's, which I hate rushin anywhere unless it's after an ice cream truck. So I am wearing a sweatshirt, an uncombed rat’s nest on my damn head, and no make up. Your girl looks like Courtney Love on crack. The only good thing about my looks today is I can give the drive thru customers quite a fright! Halloween has come early my friends.

3. I left my ears (a.k.a headphones) at home so I can't listen to my pod, and I have a headache...nuff said.

4. My non-boy toy, boy toy and I are havin some miscommunications. Poor sap has Harlem Fever and unfortunately there is no cure.

5. I have had this constant nervous/anxiety feeling in my stomach all week and I can't seem to find any drugs strong enough for it. If you could OD on pepto and antacid tabs, I am sure I would be dead.

6. I slipped in a grease puddle at work and hurt my damn arse. There is a lot of junk in this trunk so you know I must've hit hard. I swear Mc D's thought there was an earthquake cause the whole damn building shook.

That's it for now; I imagine the day should get better before worse????

Lesson For The Day: Do not take any advice from me on 10/15/09 as I have proven to be a bad luck charm.




20 comments:

  1. Usually when the day starts bad, it only gets worse. Would have been a good day to call in sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a day in parardise. No wonder you came over to my blog for pills and booze..sounds like you needed it after that day!http://harlemshaterade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope tomorrow is better!

    And I LOVE that pic of the bird shitting on the kid's head, btw. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good day to go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even realized those dots on the alarm clock are Braille dots. Thankfully, my snooze button is gigantic so I can't miss it.

    Funny stuff...albeit unlucky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your shitty day, but reading your post made my day look a lot brighter - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I have SO had a day like this! I hope tomorrow gets better for you :D, nice pic btw!

    www.pointlesslypondering.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol... sounds like a typical monday!

    thx for dropping over and the comment, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's hoping for a better day. Those days that start out bad seem to only get worse:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, just looking at the picture made me want to cry (and get some wipes out for that kids head) and then I read your blog entry. Hope you're feeling better from your fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. I've had days like that. hope it got better! Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes! Hope things get better. Nothing worse than fallin on your arse at work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is an award for you over at my blog. Pop in and grab it when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Halloween has come early, my friends."

    Priceless line :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like the luck I have.If it was'nt for bad luck,I would'nt have any luck at all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't be hatin' on yourself, now. I'd be hatin' on whoever spilled and made you spill, here?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should have just stayed in bed and made everybody else wait on you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. try sipping Sprite .. or if you can stomach it, straight club soda. It'll help your tummy ;)

    hope today is better for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh no...slipped on a grease puddle:( I hope things got better:)

    ReplyDelete