Monday, November 2, 2009

Hatin On The Duty

Damnnnn Ganstas today I am totes hatin on jury duty. I am stuck all up in this small arse room with a bunch of coke addicts. Not to mention during orientation they say be respectful to those surrounding you and step out of the room to talk on the phone. Clearly this beyotch next to me missed that section cause she has been on the phone non stop. Bitch nobody wants to hear your damn business in english or spanish. She also has some slushy thing which she didn't offer to me, but continues to LOUDLY slurp it like a damn cave woman. WTF people?!?

Unfortunately for me I sold my laptop cause I am sittin here on a damn blackberry tippa tappin away, so please excuse the misspellings/grammatical errors...which I'm sure you've seen from your girl Harlem before.

So, on anotyer note I did orientation online so I could show up 2 hours later instead of the ass crack of dawn. the video was such a joke. They said you have to dress business casual. Clearly they don't know your girl works at Mc D's cause I don't own no damn business casual clothes and I sure as hell am not gonna waste money on them for jury duty. Also, why did the orientation video say that you would be "fortunate" to b e a juror, like it's some secret society. I would prefer not to join thank you very much.

Lesson Of The Day: Do not get a state drivers license or fill out voter registration, then you can prevent coming to this disease ridden hell hole!

8 comments:

  1. I've never had jury duty and I sure hope I never do. Maybe you could "get sick"??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost afraid to comment because they might call me for jury duty and I have NEVER done jury duty...ever. Business casual my ass. I work at home in my jammies, so I hope they allow slippers.

    If you have gum, maybe you start popping and cracking it right near her.

    Secret society? Like the Iluminati? Did you see Dan Brown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In some twisted way, you're very refreshing and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should show up in your McD's uniform and keep answering their questions with "You want fries with that?" Maybe you could get dismissed onna counta crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought it would be kinda cool to serve jury duty. I've been called on twice and each time it was settled out of court before it even started. I hope it doesn't drag on for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never did understand the whole "business casual" thing. I guess that just means "don't come in your pajamas." Or at least that's how I interpreted it when I was on jury duty. Nobody charged me with contempt, so I must have done okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or simply fly under the radar and have the type of job that gets you out before you get selected.

    ReplyDelete