Monday, November 30, 2009

Hatin on Everything


Hello to all my beautiful followers/visitors...I know it seems odd that your girl Harlem would be in such a good mood, but don't let my greeting fool you. Today I am hatin on everything! Is that even possible??? Everything and everyone are pissin me off. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and clearly I am stayin there. How do you get over a day like today? How do you get rid of anger that has been festering inside for days, weeks, months, years? I spoke to my sista this mornin and that helped for a total of 5 minutes. WTF, a 5 minute release? I swear I am gaining wrinkles by the second, which is an additional reason to be pissed. How could one person want so many things, and work hard at getting them and still feel like none are coming true? I'd like to think a vacation is all that is needed, but I just got back from three days off! I also wish I was in the Christmas spirit this year, but for some reason that is even depressing me today. Could someone please provide a solution before I lose my damn mind, or at least provide me with a stiff cocktail!

Lesson Of The Day: Find an outlet for your anger...like kick boxing...

3 comments:

  1. Just don't take it out on the Christmas Tree.

    Altogether now: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiilent Niiiiiight, Hooooooooooooooooooolly Night...all is calm"

    Yeah Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like annoying Christmas carols that go on and on and on and on to put you in a bitchy mood!

    ReplyDelete