Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hatin on Crazies

Hey ya'll it's your girl bloggin remotely from my berry. I'm on vacay for 2 weeks and am gonna try and keep up with the bloggy blog. My Doogie is at the airport with me shoved in a lil bag, poor guy!

Anyways, today I am totes hatin on crazies. I was at the drive thru yesterday pickin up some damn tacos and this crazy starts yellin at me. She screamed, "Hurry up, Come on!" Oh hell no she could not be cluckin at me. I looked out the damn window and she was! She screamed again to hurry. I thought, Bitch don't make me get out this damn car. I yelled at her, "Are you kidding me? Shut the fuck up, I'm orderin my damn food fool!" I swear some peeps need a damn chill pill!

Lesson Of The Day: Patience people can be a damn blessin!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, crazy lady!!! Hate on, Harlem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A strong worded note needs to be mailed to her boss. Her daft ass need FIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete