Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hatin on Guilt

Your girl is fumin mad today ya'll. I am totes hatin on guilt trips. My fam wonders why I don't tell them things....maybe it's because every time I do, they guilt me into doing something I don't want to.

For example, I was going to take a trip to their neck of the damn woods and not tell them. I only had two days with my non boy toy, boy toy and I knew they would want to delegate a certain amount of time for me to be with family. Of course, your girl ended up tellin the damn truth (always a bad idea). Guess what happened???? They have delegated one whole day of my two to be with family!!!! I already, on my own, delegated time to be with my brosky, but then they guilted me into seein my cousin and gramps. WTF people? You can't just stop by and say hi for 30 mins and peace out, they gotta be all up in your damn grill for hours! They reeled me in with the damn line about, "you don't know how much longer he'll live". SERIOUSLY?!?!? Can you be any more manipulative? Call me a selfish bitch, that's fine I agree, but at the same time why you still tryin to run my damn life?! Not to mention, gramps is comin to visit for Christmas in two weeks! Unfortunately, I am not as heartless as everyone thinks and will be stoppin by to see him....doesn't mean I'm not pissed about how it went down!

Lesson Of The Day: If I am keepin a secret from my family, trust that there is a really good reason why!

1 comment: