Monday, December 14, 2009

Hatin on Seafood Diet

Hey ya'll guess who's back in action...your girl Harlem, as if any of you 3 readers give a damn. Anyways, I am bloggy bloggin at the damn airport today, so please disregard any unusual spellings.

First off, I am on the seafood diet at the moment...I see food and I eat it. Well being at the airport doesn't help me break this diet, but fuels it instead.

How come every time you are at the airport food becomes even more of a drug? You have to have your snack from home(choc chip cookies), then you get here and have to buy chips, candy, and bubblegum. Of course you need to have a well balanced meal so you stop at Mc D's for "real" food. Forget layovers, because what else is there to do to kill time... Eat another balanced meal at The King Burg! What The Hell ya'll, your girl is taking down this plane with all the pounds she's packin!

Lesson Of The Day: If you're dietin, stay away from the airport!

1 comment:

  1. I think everything is gross at the airport, but I eat it anyway. By the time I get on the plane, I am so puffed up with sodium that I feel like a balloon.

    ReplyDelete