Monday, January 18, 2010

Hatin on Treading

Hey ya'll, it's your girl Harlem bloggin straight from her mansion in the hills. I had today off from work for my home boy MLK. As nice as it is to have a day off from the grease pits, I am stuck inside due to the damn rain. That means I've been hitten the damn treadmill hard instead of the park. By now ya'll know I have been eatin healthy and workin out like a well oiled machine. I tread and Wii Fit it Mon-Fri and Park and Tennis it, Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say I have my days of complete boredom with Frank (my treadmill). I have decided that I need a new activity for those days...SEX! That's right my friends...according to Nutrisystem's calculations, if you have 1 hour of vigorous sexual activity it burns 116 calories (yes, lower then runnin on Frank). Now I don't know about you all, but that sounds like a hell of a lot more fun then the damn Treadmill. Plus, I am sure when they were calculatin the calorie burnage, they weren't thinkin of your girl Harl...so lets get freaky with it and burn those calories ya'll, any takers?

Lesson Of The Day: Wear protection when workin out, we don't need anymore lil bastards runnin around.

1 comment: