Monday, February 1, 2010

Hatin on Dildo

Hey ya'll! Damn, your girl has been so busy. Between work, workin out, friends, lovers, Candy-the once impregnated stripper, Doogie Howler, and hangovers...your girl can barely find the time to breathe! Anyways, I went to bed last night to the sounds of the movie Raising Helen in the background. At 2am I hear sounds from the home shopping network. I pry my damn balls of eye open and what the friggle does your girl see???? A damn purple dildo. The Home Shoppin Network was sellin pleasure machines in my favorite color! Not to mention, the girl displaying these fake genitalia was wearing a hideous nerdy sweater and a headband! She looked like she just came from the golf course. The only image in my head today is of a bright purple penis. I don't know about you all, but I prefer any John Thomas that comes near me to be 100% real Kosher beef!

Lesson Of The Day: Turn off the TV before you go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I have had that happen to me to. When did they start selling inflate-a-date on tv?

    ReplyDelete