Monday, April 18, 2011

Hatin On Unknown...

OMG ya'll, I wasted 1 hr. and 49 mins of my life Sunday! Actually, considering that I slept through 49 minutes of the movie, I probably really only lost an hour of conscious living. Anyways, I saw the movie Unknown on Sunday night. Thank God it was a $3 movie theatre because what a waste of money! This movie is about a dude that gets into a damn car accident and then thinks that someone else stole his damn identity. Basically he turns out to be part of this assassins group where they are hired to kill people, so they take on these fake identities. So the person he thought he really was, was actually a fake. He had originally been hired to kill the guy that discovered a way to farm corn in all environments. Seriously ya'll, this wasn't about money, it was about damn corn! One word pops into my head...stupid!

January Jones, girl, please go back to acting school. Your actin skills are ranked up there with Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus. Since Mad Men is gettin rid of some characters this season, I think they should drop your ass!

Lesson of the day: If you need to catch some zzzz's, go see Unknown...you will sleep like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment